Click To Know More.

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Eva Mendes Talks Weight Loss: My Mom Tells Me When I'm Too Skinny

Eva Mendes, Lucky
Mother knows best!
Eva Mendes is a self-confessed Method actor. "I'll do anything for a role!" she shares inLucky magazine's 2013 October issue. "For A Place Beyond the Pines, I exercised a lot. I wanted my character to feel really depleted."
Luckily Mama Mendes won't ever let her daughter go too far. "My mom didn't understand why I would want to look that way," she explains. "She's constantly telling me I'm too skinny!"
But her figure isn't the only thing her mom likes to keep tabs on. "The way my mother keeps track of me is looking me up," she says. "I say, 'Please, Mother, don't Google me!'"

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...