Click To Know More.

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Oscar Winner Brad Pitt Said He Doesn't Know That He Would Win An Oscar Award.



Brad Pitt was holding his Oscar statuette tightly when he walked into the Governors Ball last night with Angelina Jolie.
But he wasn't sure where the little gold man would eventually end up

"I don't know where I'm going to put it," Pitt told me exclusively. "I never thought I'd take one home, so I haven't thought that far in advance."
Wonder if he'll put them next to Jolie's. She took home the Best Supporting Actress award in 2000 for her work in Girl, Interrupted and received a special statuette when she was honored with the Jean Hersholt Humanitarian Award at the Governors Awards in November.
Pitt received his Oscar as a producer for Best Picture winner 12 Years a Slave.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...